Moderator: Site Admins

KRG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: Ladies Night Sign Up!

Post by KRG » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:55 pm

4 days 'till the ladies have it their way!

Reminder: Map will be snopath

See you ladies on Sunday! :D
I have a butt and you do too. Let's be friends.

CastleDoctrine
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by CastleDoctrine » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:19 am

[quote="Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42";p="144573"]Looks full up;

Team Estrogen and their Medic Slaves!

1. <TVB>Vivamuerte + <TVB>KRG
2. Buzzy_Beetle.TVR + <TVB>TheCarpe
3. =USV=Ladeee + <eVa>spm97
4. =USV= Rits + Cpt. Winky.TVR
5. Infusions.TVR + <eVa>itchy
6. <TVB>Abysmal_light + {db}matt101
7. mrs v.o.c + <eVa>Alizee Fan

Team Testosterone

1. <eVa>iOwn
2. jim beam.TVR
3. <TVB>MasterChief
4. Stevo.TVR
5. BETTEH CROCKHURR
6. =USV=CastleDoctrine
7. Fearghas aka Kelgari
8. <eVa>Masakari
9. Rigges(CTR)
10. MrBlah

Coming up this weekend! :twisted:[/quote]
Team Estrogen and their Medic Slaves! = 14 players

Team Testosterone = 10

:eh: Will autobalance be disabled?

[quote="YevGenie";p="144202"]Did I sign up for this already or did I miss it? :)[/quote]
Perhaps you could let Yev in so it could be 14 vs 11?

KRG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by KRG » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:39 am

Auto balance will be disabled. The medic slaves will only be healing the ladies, not fighting, from what I gather so it's actually 7 vs 11 in that regard.

14 vs 11 would be 25, server only supports 24. It will be fun for all don't worry, it is on the fun server after all. :D

CastleDoctrine
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by CastleDoctrine » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:17 am

[quote="Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42";p="145264"]Auto balance will be disabled. The medic slaves will only be healing the ladies, not fighting, from what I gather so it's actually 7 vs 11 in that regard.

14 vs 11 would be 25, server only supports 24. It will be fun for all don't worry, it is on the fun server after all. :D[/quote]Thanks for the clarification.

Could you please provide a download link for the version of Snopath we'll be playing?

Thanks again.

CastleDoctrine
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by CastleDoctrine » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:50 am

I have an intriguing suggestion.

If, for the sake of argument, one of the Medic Slaves uses anything other than a Medigun, as per the rules stated previously, he should be afflicted by Admin sourcery for the remainder of Ladies Night!!!

NoodgeVader
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by NoodgeVader » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Not to be a spoil sport, but it seems that the men's team is being set up for the sacrificial goat in this event. I am speaking of the 14 to 10 teams of course.

In my opinion the Ladies team is stacked and that is not very Ville like (see Ville rules). If they win, and they most certainly will with a 4 player advantage, they have won nothing in my book because it was done in an unfair manner. I know that this is a fun night, but who has fun playing a rigged game and getting steamrolled because of it? For crying out loud, there are as many men on the Ladies team as women! The women should give up two of their medic slaves for balance.

On a side note, the medic slaves who remain pressed into female servitude should have to talk in girlie voices in order to keep in character with their new masters.

That's my 2 cents, as they say.

Masakari
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Masakari » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:38 pm

I would simply be happy with a rule that the ladies team can't have more than two engaged ubers at any one point of time. Otherwise, I could see things getting really ridiculous.
I am the 1%!

Infusions
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Infusions » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:49 pm

[quote="NoodgeVader";p="145395"]
Not to be a spoil sport, but it seems that the men's team is being set up for the sacrificial goat in this event. I am speaking of the 14 to 10 teams of course.

In my opinion the Ladies team is stacked and that is not very Ville like (see Ville rules). If they win, and they most certainly will with a 4 player advantage, they have won nothing in my book because it was done in an unfair manner. I know that this is a fun night, but who has fun playing a rigged game and getting steamrolled because of it? For crying out loud, there are as many men on the Ladies team as women! The women should give up two of their medic slaves for balance.

On a side note, the medic slaves who remain pressed into female servitude should have to talk in girlie voices in order to keep in character with their new masters.

That's my 2 cents, as they say.
[/quote]

It's okay, I'll just do absolutely nothing of use and run around missing with each shot I make and force Itchy to never, ever attack as a Medic, no matter what. Or pop his uber. Ever.

That's already two players doing nothing!

We just bumped it down to 12 vs 10!

GO US.
[url=http://lolschach.blogspot.com/][img]http://g.imagehost.org/0572/LOL_6.png[/img][/url]

spm97
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by spm97 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Look at it this way - Have you ever seen me play medic ?? I'm really on the men's team, as I will probally end up causing the men to win due to my terrible medic skills.

Also, the men are not allow to speak unless we are given permission from our master. That is the way of medic slave.

Really - this event is purely for fun. If the 10 men are upset about this being a 7woman/7men vs 10 men battle, then we should do something. Are all 10 men upset about this?

UPDATED:
I had a chance to think more about this - and I remembered an important thing - FUN!! Let's start as planned of 7/7 vs 10. If the guys get start getting steamrolled, we'll fix it. The simple fix will be I'll tell Carpe about the secret relationship going on between Buzzy and me, he'll get all upset and stop being her medic slave and defect to the men's team just so he can repeatly set me on fire and then cut me up with his ax, and that will even up the teams some. If that doesn't even up the teams, I'll tell KRG about what infusions said about him, and then he'll want to switch teams just so he can kill her. Or something like that. Regardless, we will not let this be a steamrolling because the woman had 7 men to help them.

If the teams get down to 12vs12 and the woman's team still steamroll the guys, well.....the 12 men will need to wear panties to work the next day.

Spam

[quote="NoodgeVader";p="145395"]Not to be a spoil sport, but it seems that the men's team is being set up for the sacrificial goat in this event. I am speaking of the 14 to 10 teams of course.

That's my 2 cents, as they say.[/quote]

itchy
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by itchy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:41 pm

[quote="Infusions";p="145400"]Or pop his uber. Ever.[/quote]

I never do that anyways!
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3566/3304587268_69e66ce816_o.png[/img]
[size=67][url=http://www.theville.org/viewtopic.php?t=11702]I've been found out![/url][/size]

Rigges
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Rigges » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:42 pm

UMMMMM did you all for get We are men they are women and if I get steam rolled by ladeee Infee and buzzy and allthe others
I'll be Loving it LMAO

either way Men on top or women on top its all good................ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D
Yes I am the one who Shot the Smiley Face Target for the Lethal Weapon Movie
RIP Winnie White Sister In-law 1952 - April 22 2010 58
Norma L. White Mother 20 Dec 1930 to 27 Aug 2011 81

Lucille C. Brueshaber Mother In Law 11 July 1922 to 13 Dec 2011 89
Mrs Rigges is very sad

KRG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by KRG » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 pm

[quote="spm97";p="145409"]Really - this event is purely for fun.[/quote]

It's Ladies night! We're going to celebrate having these wonderful women here! No one cares who wins, it's a night on the fun server with the amazing Ladies of TheVille.

What more could one ask?

LadeeeDuke
USV Leadership
USV Leadership

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by LadeeeDuke » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Personally, I believe the women's team is always gonna be "stacked" no matter what you do. We come that way, you can wear falsies if you like. LOL! Just teasing! Srry, couldn't resist the pun!

MasterChef
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MasterChef » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:56 am

These ladies usually kill me regardless of if they have a medic or not. So I expect things to be no different than normal.

Fearghas
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by Fearghas » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 pm

[img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/1788/tf2nemesis3pe7.gif[/img]