Announcing the passing of Eumoria

This is the place to discuss our friends who have been taken away from us.
Jonathin
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Announcing the passing of Eumoria

Post by Jonathin » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:02 pm

I regret to inform this community that the Ville-ain user, Eumoria, has passed away. He was 38 years old. This has taken us all by shock.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituar ... n-11333752

Eumoria was always kind, helpful, and a very good friend to anyone who knew him. I was introduced to this community by Eumoria over a decade ago, after I expressed social anxiety. While I didn't become a regular member, this did help me break out of my mold and help me get on the path of social self improvement. He was always ready to help with anything, big or small. A dedicated worker, a fun gamer, a loving son and brother. I first met him when I was a teenager, when he and my sister were first dating. Looking back to those years, he was the ideal human being to aspire to for me. Whenever I thought of success, accomplishment, he was it. Money, fame, clout, none of that factored in. To me, he was simply a good person, the best kind of person.

I didn't see or suspect anything wrong with him. We haven't spoken for years, but I figured, that's life, people drift apart and live their own lives. Trust me when I say, this came out of left field, and I do not have any answers. I'm going to the wake in a few days, if there is anything more to add, I'll update after. I respected him, and loved him. So, I don't feel comfortable sharing personal details about him at this time, not until I get an idea what his family's wishes are regarding his digital life.

This doesn't feel real. Please, reach out to those in your life you love, and if you can, hold them tonight. And to anyone who you haven't spoken to for years, give them a call, it couldn't hurt.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Update #1:

I posted the obituary page to the OP, as I was not sure it was right to state his real name. He must have been close to a lot of you guys.

With this update, now that his name has been stated, I would like to take a bit from the Ville and put it at the wake. I'm going to add some photo's I have of him, and along side them, I'd like to add your memories of him. A story you feel comfortable sharing, screen shots from your gaming together from TF2, L4D2, ect. I'll print them out and add them to the memorial. I leave tomorrow, June 18 at 4:00 PM, EST.
Last edited by Jonathin on Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

M's
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: Announcing the passing of Eumoria

Post by M's » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:20 pm

Thank you for letting us know. Our condolences to his family, and to you.

Flash
Site Admin
Site Admin
Minecraft name: FlashTVR

Games Played

Ville Awards

Snooze

Post by Flash » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:03 am

I'm so sorry to hear that Jonathin. Thank you for letting us know.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituar ... n-11333752

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cte2a6HpPnN/

Inner
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Inner » Sat Jun 17, 2023 10:53 am

I am sad to read this. Eumoria was great to play with and I've been subscribed to his YouTube channel for years. Thank you Jonathin.

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:09 am

I'm deeply saddened to hear about this!

Thank you, Jonathin, for sharing the news with us. All of our best wishes to Eumoria's family and friends as they navigate this painful time.
-Boss Llama

ADevilishPotato
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by ADevilishPotato » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:42 pm

Terrible news indeed, I am saddened to hear this. Indeed all our best to his family and friends.
WARPATH Cup '12- [WARPATH] We are running past all the heavies
The Ville Cup '12- (DYD) Dirty Dan's Double D's
Dust Bowl loves Warpath '13- (CD-i) Chokepoints and Demomen- international (Champions!)
The Ville Cup '13- [T^5] Tuber's Truly Terrifying Tator Tots
The Ville Cup '14- GCI_ Guild of Calamitous Intent

Checkm8
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Checkm8 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:46 pm

Man. I just spoke with him a few days ago and he told me he was feeling better. What a shock. My sincerest sympathies go out to his family. He was a damn fine dude. I helped him get in TVR and I helped him get out of trouble a time or two here at the ville. He will definitely be missed by me. It's crazy to go in my recent Blizzard chat with him a few days ago. I was not expecting this news.....

:cry:

Plinko
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plinko » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:41 am

So sad to hear about Eumoria's passing. Thank you for letting us know, Jonathin.

I haven't spoken to him in years, but I remember playing with him across our TF2 servers for a very long time.

Fare well in the great beyond, Villun!
"I made all my gold into pants" - Ignatius

Gizanked
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Gizanked » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:40 pm

Not the news I was hoping to see when I popped back in but thank you so much for sharing. 38 is so young.
http://www.tf2items.com/id/evagizanked
the artist formerly known as Replica

The Domer
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by The Domer » Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:03 pm

Very sorry to hear this news. I always enjoyed gaming with Eumoria. We'll all miss him dearly.