prang
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: New Ville MGE/2v2 Bball Group

Post by prang » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Scorch wrote: It's quite amazing how hard it is to put that stupid briefcase in the hoop. :-)

That gosh darn bleepin backboard! It is the bane of my existence. I land on it every time.

Larry
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Larry » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Cat Square wrote:MGE is fun when you have nice people to play with that don't get too competitive. I hate playing people that do lame stuff like ALWAYS jump to the same spot, or get ahead in damage and start playing ultra conservative, or counter-jump all day long. Lame lame lame.

Youtube "Wonderland Bball" to see the best player I've ever seen/played with/got smashed by. Wonderland is some kind of deity.
Yeah, he is recognized as being one of the best. I don't think he plays anymore. At least not as Wonderland anymore.
Thanks to Seagreens for the spiffy banner!
VIEW CONTENT:
RIP Mr. Laptop 5/21/13
USAHB-Team Hand Brake 2012 Villy-Stuff
#HL3 TVC '13
FAIL Warpath Cup 2012-Proud to FAIL
Heck's Kitchen 2011

Cat Square
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Cat Square » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:44 pm

6Larry9 wrote:
Cat Square wrote:MGE is fun when you have nice people to play with that don't get too competitive. I hate playing people that do lame stuff like ALWAYS jump to the same spot, or get ahead in damage and start playing ultra conservative, or counter-jump all day long. Lame lame lame.

Youtube "Wonderland Bball" to see the best player I've ever seen/played with/got smashed by. Wonderland is some kind of deity.
Yeah, he is recognized as being one of the best. I don't think he plays anymore. At least not as Wonderland anymore.
i think wonderland could land an airshot on a hummingbird from 200 yards

F13ND
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by F13ND » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:38 pm

Cat Square wrote:
6Larry9 wrote:

i think wonderland could land an airshot on a hummingbird from 200 yards
Yeah, NGL this guy was me on an alt account... totes srs deffo once i hit a stationary heavy
Thanks Sparky!

Maple Man
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Maple Man » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:13 pm

After failing about 100 times, you'll get the suitcase in a hoop.
Market Gardner is gud in the small box. Just don't go overboard with it, which I always do :D

cam
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by cam » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:43 pm

Danny is thinking about doing some villun bball tonight! If you havent popped your bball cherry, tonight is a good night to start! Join the group!