Cat Square
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: MGE Story

Post by Cat Square » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:03 pm

prang wrote:MGE is really fun when I'm waiting in the queue to get on a Ville server. 2v2 MGE has been implemented just recently and if that catches on I think I'll play it more often.
Like, regular map 2v2, or just bball? Regular 2v2 would be a LOT of fun -- little impromtu ultiduos? Oh man.

MGE can be frustrating sometimes when you get bad sport after bad sport as an opponent.

prang
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by prang » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Its the regular maps 2v2. So it can be scout/soldier vs demo/scout or whatever combo you like.

Daryldime
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Daryldime » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:40 am

Ultiduo would be fun! Specially on arenas like spire and granary central
Warpath Cup 2011 Spy for Hades Babies - 2nd Place
Warpath Cup 2012 Spy for Inner Children Unleashed - Champions

Cat Square
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Cat Square » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:49 pm

I was playing MGE the other day against this guy, and I was ahead by a bit, 10-4 or something like that, and he raged out hard on me for no apparent reason at all.
He was scout and I was soldier, and I was able to predict him pretty well (note: this was not a blowout - there was plenty of back and forth and good shots from both sides). Suddenly I get a frag on him and he just stops dead and starts laying into me, telling me how I need to go find a pub and play some heavy so I can learn to track.
looking back, I realize now that he was probably pissed because I like to flick shot a lot in MGE, and scouts especially like to time their double jumps off their opponent's tracking/aiming, so I probably wasn't playing into his expectations of an opponent... but still. I mean, you're really going to dish out criticism like that before you've even proven that you're better, guy?

whenever something like this happens (and it happens to me a decent amount in MGE), im reminded why I love the ville.