prang
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: TV7 Rotation Map Cycle

Post by prang » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:15 pm

The rotation right now has Freight and then Turbine, both server killer maps. In the next shuffle it might help to switch them up a bit if they both stay in the list.

OmgOhnoes
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by OmgOhnoes » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:22 pm

prang wrote:The rotation right now has Freight and then Turbine, both server killer maps. In the next shuffle it might help to switch them up a bit if they both stay in the list.
Once again neither map kills the server, 6 rounds of them kill the server just like every other CTF and 5CP map.

YoullNeverWalkAlone
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by YoullNeverWalkAlone » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:21 pm

OmgOhnoes wrote:
prang wrote:The rotation right now has Freight and then Turbine, both server killer maps. In the next shuffle it might help to switch them up a bit if they both stay in the list.
Once again neither map kills the server, 6 rounds of them kill the server just like every other CTF and 5CP map.
I like Freight in doses. It can get brutal though when it goes on forever while getting rolled. The map lends itself to either rolling or stalemate. I would love to see the win limit reduced down to 2 from 6. If its a roll, then we change maps before people ragequit.

Thanks for fixing the problem where we switched maps before the map ended on some of the PL ones!
Thanks Sparky for the sig picture!

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And You'll Never Walk Alone,
You'll Never Walk Alone

The Truth--Justice--Remember the Hillsborough 96

OmgOhnoes
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by OmgOhnoes » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:27 am

You'llNeverWalkAlone wrote: I like Freight in doses. It can get brutal though when it goes on forever while getting rolled. The map lends itself to either rolling or stalemate. I would love to see the win limit reduced down to 2 from 6. If its a roll, then we change maps before people ragequit.

Thanks for fixing the problem where we switched maps before the map ended on some of the PL ones!
That's basically what i was hinting at, if ANY map gets to 6 rounds then people are getting rolled. Two rounds of any map are more than enough, be it 5CP, or attack/defend sets.