TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Drunken_f00l got a job at Valve

Post by TheCarpe » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Plinko wrote:I thought he created a program to craft a ton of stuff in a short time at the moment it would drop so he would have a very high chance of getting it and that was the reason for the removal and ban, not because he received leaked information from Valve employees and used it. I can't remember where I heard that, so if it's not true I agree with you, Carpe.
From what I understand he got the inside info from Valve, and told people in a server when they should start crafting. He and a friend who got a Wrench from his advice were both VAC banned.
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS

El_Hefe
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by El_Hefe » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:33 pm

TheCarpe wrote:
Plinko wrote:I thought he created a program to craft a ton of stuff in a short time at the moment it would drop so he would have a very high chance of getting it and that was the reason for the removal and ban, not because he received leaked information from Valve employees and used it. I can't remember where I heard that, so if it's not true I agree with you, Carpe.
From what I understand he got the inside info from Valve, and told people in a server when they should start crafting. He and a friend who got a Wrench from his advice were both VAC banned.

^^ this.. i remember watching a youtube video of one of the guys talking about it and crafting a thte exact time

And/Or
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by And/Or » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:05 am

Well good for him, I liked all the websites for TF2 info he put together and hopefully he can start helping the TF2 team out. I'm tired of all the stupid decisions they have been making lately.