TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Replay Vids

Post by TheCarpe » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:59 am

I just love how you just stand motionless and completely unphased as you watch a pile of people get slaughtered :lol:
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS

jav
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by jav » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:08 pm

could i get some feedback on the video quality of some of my videos? i play at the highest graphical settings ingame and render 720p maximum quality, but the quality isn't as crisp as it seems like it should be.

(had to use external color correction on this one, my other videos don't have it)

also, anyone know why the voice in replays lags behind a little bit? nvm, i used VirtualDub to make a video from the demo instead of the replay editor, voice came out fine. i think the quality is better too. here's that video:

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:44 pm

OMA and I had an interesting collision last night on Mann Manor in which he sticky jumped directly into my incoming mantreads.

I just noticed, the angelic choir from someone's Meet the Medic taunt ends at the exact moment I impact with his head.
Last edited by Zork Nemesis on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.
In my experience, common sense isn't too common.

One_Medic_Army
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by One_Medic_Army » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:50 pm

I got revenge though:

ImageImage
VIEW CONTENT: