Repair Node

A forum dedicated to Team Fortress 2
Etrigan
New Villun
New Villun
Loading…

Post by Etrigan » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:58 pm

[quote="Solgineer";p="229034"]
I like this idea, but what I think would be cooler is if the PDA also doubled as a GPS and you sent it coordinates to a place and it would slowly move there, like a Heavy revving the Minigun. Trick is, if it sees an enemy then it automatically stops and shoots, then continues moving afterwards.[/quote]

When someone first sees that, it'll be a WTF moment lol

l3eeron
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by l3eeron » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:39 pm

here's my engy ideas:

Engineer

- Needs to be able to more mobile some how. It'd be nice if you could move the builds around some how. Inching up on the enemy..

- Shotty - Replace with some kind of similar rifle that has iron sights and a tiny bit longer range.

- Pistol - Another thing stolen from TFC, laser pistol to take out super long range SGs, and bug snipers. Does minimal damage but fires straight and goes until it hits a wall (or "world")

- Pistol - Antispaper a battery powered ray gun that shoots a short rang bolt of electricity to overload the sapper's ciruits. Will destroy your own buildings if your stuff is too weak to take the blast of juice. Battery power eats your supply of metal.

- Wrench - replace the wrench with a "smart" wrench. It does less damage, but you can steal enemy ammo, and give ammo to friends. Also builds special ability to move buildings somehow, maybe?

Fox_Blaze
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Fox_Blaze » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm

These are all some pretty good ideas. I can't wait for this update to come out. Since engineer is hard to update without overpowering or screwing something up, I'm anxious to see what VALVe will come up with in the end.
Thanks Nerevarine King for the banner!
TVC '10-Hale's Angels (3rd place)
TVC '11-League of Evil Villuns (2nd place)[/spoiler]

Spectral Fire
Villun
Villun
Minecraft name: SpectralFire
Blizzard tag: Spectralfire#1425

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Spectral Fire » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:50 am

You guys make me want an update so much now...
Friends made are never forgotten. Even if we grow apart or move on from this life, the fun times we spent together was all worth it.

Dirty Dan
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dirty Dan » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:25 am

I'm excited to see what they come up with, although everybody playing engie for a week is going to be the most brutal update yet gameplay wise :P

I just hope whatever they do, they don't make things even harder on the spy, I think they've struck a good balance as it stands right now.

mr_s
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Post by mr_s » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:39 am

[quote="Dirty Dan";p="229200"]
I'm excited to see what they come up with, although everybody playing engie for a week is going to be the most brutal update yet gameplay wise :P

I just hope whatever they do, they don't make things even harder on the spy, I think they've struck a good balance as it stands right now.
[/quote]

best time to play spy tho

Plinko
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Plinko » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:56 am

I will say it again, if they're halfway smart they'll release other new things for the other classes with the Engie update to minimize the lolocaust of Engie play in the two weeks after it's released.
Best thing they could do is release class-specific hats you could earn by destroying engie stuff! :P
"I made all my gold into pants" - Ignatius