Refuel
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

World of Warships

Post by Refuel » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:26 pm

Been playing this game for quite awhile (took me away from tf2 finally) and if anyone is currently playing or wants to play let me know. There are some referral bonuses for new players where you can get some premium ships that normally cost money. Hit me up on steam if you want a shipmate @ <eVa>Refuel or Refuelcore. I play quite a bit daily. If you like WWII naval battles in general or played and enjoyed battlestations midway you will love this game like I do.

M's
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Re: World of Warships

Post by M's » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:11 am

Been thinking about getting that one; so be on the lookout for me.

Plas
Server Admin
Server Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: World of Warships

Post by Plas » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:04 am

I've been playing WoW some what steady since the beta last year. I give this game a big thumbs up as well. Plenty of fun to be had, even at lower tiers, totally free to play. Grab a buddy or two for a division using voice chat and it gets even better. Refuel, I recall seeing you in a match a month or two ago under <eVa>Refuel, though I think we were on the other end of the map from each other. What tiers do you play most of the time? I'm mostly running 4 and under, heavy on destroyers with a dash of cruisers. I've never played ranked.

It should also be noted if you are new and don't feel comfortable jumping right into a vs match with real opponents you can also play a co-op match with human players vs a AI team.

https://na.warships.today/player/1014871232/plasmaleach