frostdillicus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Final Fantasy XIV : ARR

Post by frostdillicus » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:40 pm

The game has re-launched and it's great.

I figured if anyone else is interested and we all wanted to play together, I'll be on Coruel. Just hit me up on steam.

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Final Fantasy XIV : ARR

Post by Zork Nemesis » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:56 pm

My brother forced me to run the benchmark program on my PC, I kinda liked what I saw but I really don't know what to make of it. At least tell me it's way better than the initial launch.

Also i'm not really in a position to take up another subscription MMO right now so I'll probably end up passing for now anyway.

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.
In my experience, common sense isn't too common.

Tilgasse
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Tilgasse » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:57 pm

I play on Excalibur. Still not sure about it. Seems fun but still burned from 1.0

Vi Deo
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Vi Deo » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:11 pm

As someone that also played 1.0 this release is far superior becoming an amalgam of most other mmos on the market and really hitting that final fantasy feel to boot-- something that even 1.0 felt like it kind of lacked-- though the music was always amazing. . I couldn't be happier with it and this is coming from a guy that has yet to spend a dime on the game so there isn't that misgiving of me trying to justify my purchase.

The only thing I would like them to add is account wide achievements so I can justify the standard fee and make the eight characters avaliable to me but there is little reason to do so other than aesthetics. Account wide everything is one thing that GW2 just added that 14 could really use.

Katotsu
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Katotsu » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Looks like I'm gonna be playing on Sargatanas. Have a couple people I know there already.

Edit: So after 2 attempts 1 hr long each, I have yet to give SquareEnix any money for this game. My account is "invalid", and my email cannot be used for a new account. Any ideas?