One_Medic_Army
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Skyrim

Post by One_Medic_Army » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:39 am

The Spanish Inquisition wrote:My only complaint with the game is how easy it is to accidently buy stuff or sell your good equipment when dealing with merchants, but when doing any smithing, enchanting or anything else, you get an unnecessary 'are you sure' dialog. It's backwards. Merchant interaction should have a shopping/selling cart that you fill and then confirm.
One of the many things that Fallout 3/NV did and Skyrim does not do.
Why? We don't know.
ImageImage
VIEW CONTENT:

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:09 pm

I save like every 5 minutes it seems, so I'm not to worried about doing something I didn't want to. Also, what mobs will fill a black soul gem? I've been trying to find some, but have not been successful. Draugr Death Lords only fill a grand soul gem.

Also, the stats say I have killed 6 Daedra and done 1 Daedra quest. I am pretty sure I haven't. lol? I definitely don't have an Daedra hearts.
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

BigBiker05
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BigBiker05 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:51 pm

I believe black soul gems are for humans. Human souls can not be contained in normal soul gems.

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Actually, I haven't been able to contain human souls in the black soul gems. At least, some times it wouldn't happen. They filled with grand souls and I am angry about that.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by TheCarpe » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:42 pm

MrBlah wrote:I save like every 5 minutes it seems, so I'm not to worried about doing something I didn't want to. Also, what mobs will fill a black soul gem? I've been trying to find some, but have not been successful. Draugr Death Lords only fill a grand soul gem.
Yeah, Black Soul Gems are the only gems which can hold Human souls. They also won't be filled with anything but humans, so you don't need to worry about wasting a Black Soul Gem on a Mudcrab. Functionally, they enchant/charge the same as Grand Souls.
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS

BETTEH
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BETTEH » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:40 pm

I did the quest and got the black star. It's a refillable soul gem that captures all types of souls (even though it says it only hold black, it can hold normal grand as well.) best quest ever. All black souls are grand, my enchanting has been awesome.
2004 DOD Ville Cup Champs - Hobo Strike Squad
Fanciful Unicorn! 2011 Warpath Cup + Villympics Champs.

ShiftyDevil
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by ShiftyDevil » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Dirty Dan wrote:I couldn't resist anymore, it was $53 on Amazon.

Shifty what type of character are you? I too wish to become wealthy and important.
I made a Kahjit named Pierre Manslapper, I run around punching dudes to death.

unknown
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by unknown » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:03 pm

right now I am like the greatest assasin in of Skyrim. i am a member of the Theives guild, whatever the nightingale people are called, and most recenly; The Dark Brotherhood. i powerleveled my smithing so i made my own Daedric bow and 2 daedric daggers, and i put fire enchantment on one dagger and frost on the other. my sneak is also 100 and i got perks for crazy crits when sneaking. Assasin blade + jester/dark brotherhood gloves = 30x crit when you sneak attack someone. I also feel so boss when i do the dark brotherhood assasin repeatable quest. i just go to a person, dont say anything, and there like i need this person dead, and then im still silent, then i leave. a couple minutes later that person is dead in the middle of a town surrounded by guards while im sneaking out of the city. my favorite quest was to kill the emperors wife in solitude. i just climbed up some stairs, then jumped onto the castle, then found the highest point and shot her in the head with an arrow. everyone was looking for me and by then I was out of the city.

TL:DR, sneaking is the best

Peahats
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Peahats » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:25 pm

I'm going to have to buy this game aren't I?

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Yup. It's awesome.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

One_Medic_Army
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by One_Medic_Army » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:34 pm

unknown wrote:TL:DR, sneaking is the best
I have 100 sneak (with full tree of perks), 3 items of +40% better sneaking, 4 items of +40% bow dmg, a daedric bow, and muffle enchantment on my boots.

I can literally stand right in front of people and shoot them with an arrow, and shoot them again as necessary without them seeing me.

The only things that regularly see me are Dragons, Townsfolk, and Thalmor.
ImageImage
VIEW CONTENT:

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm working on it, but not quite to 100 sneak, or anywhere close. Only like 55. Finishing the Theives Guild and then I will go finish College of Winterhold and then Dark Brotherhood.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by MrBlah » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:24 pm

I am having trouble deciding if I want to keep the Skeleton Key or not. :P It's nice having a lock lick that never breaks.

― Neil deGrasse Tyson

TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by TheCarpe » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Are you like 100 in everything, OMA?
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS

One_Medic_Army
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by One_Medic_Army » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Sneaking, Conjuration, Destruction, Enchanting, Smithing

Working on Restoration (72), Alchemy (90), Light Armor (88), Archery (78), One-Handed (84), and Block (63).
Also have Lockpicking 88 and Speech 82, but those just happened.

I am level 61, things are still occasionally dangerous, mainly since my resistances are low/nonexistant and I'm not using heavy armor.
ImageImage
VIEW CONTENT: