Ixtab
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

The dangers of fishing....

Post by Ixtab » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:17 pm

So, I was (kind of) playing my expert single player world, and I was pretty much just doing angler quests, and doing other stuff around the house while I waited for the day to pass to do another quest.

I am pretty lucky that I turned to check on my game when I did, just in time to see Skeletron Prime coming after me. I get to my computer in time to not get squished, and I somehow managed to beat him while decked out in my fishing gear. Not just the angler outfit, but the three accessories too, so I didn't have much on me - just boots and wings.

I did have a summon out to help protect me while I fished, and between it and a lot of luck, I am victorious!

Moral of the story - if you are afk between fishing quests.... or for any reason.... keep a pretty close eye on your game or a boss may try to ninja you. :P

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: The dangers of fishing....

Post by Zork Nemesis » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:24 am

Only if you haven't already beaten the bosses that is. If you've already beaten them you're in the clear, you just need to watch out for occasional wraiths, or Blood Moons/Solar Eclipses.

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.
In my experience, common sense isn't too common.

Ixtab
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Ixtab » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:02 pm

Does he have a chance of spawning even after he has been killed though? I am sure that I already defeated him in that world... more than once, even, I think.

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:53 am

Ixtab wrote:Does he have a chance of spawning even after he has been killed though? I am sure that I already defeated him in that world... more than once, even, I think.
Once you've beaten a boss in that particular world, it won't spawn again unless you force it to.

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.
In my experience, common sense isn't too common.