FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
So.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agent X

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: So..... Reply with quote

when are more people going to start playing DoD Source over 1.3? I love the Ville servers and would rather play here than anywhere else. Last night was a blast. That was the first time in about a week I've seen more than 1 person there.
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I'll make the switch, until I am the only one on our 1.3 server. Source really doesn't do it for me..But once everyone else goes, i'll follow I guess..

-GaNjA(Proud Owner of Rohans Soul)

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's 18 people there now...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're building up a nice collection of regulars in there! People like Ellroy and Mujo and doing major damage (Ellroy...put that rocket launcher away, you'll hurt someone...)

When there's a small number of people on, we usually turn on all talk and have fun!
We don't have bots to get the server started like TV3, TV4 and TV5 do (there are no DoD:S bots available) so even if there's one or two, it's usually enough to bring others in.
And don't forget to add your name to the DoD:S friends list!

See you in the game.

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PolluX
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play source whenever someone is on....it's just rare that I see anyone on I whenever I'm around...so I kinda stick to 1.3 by default, but I love source.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
mUj0
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StrontiumDog wrote:
We're building up a nice collection of regulars in there! People like Ellroy and Mujo and doing major damage (Ellroy...put that rocket launcher away, you'll hurt someone...)

When there's a small number of people on, we usually turn on all talk and have fun!
We don't have bots to get the server started like TV3, TV4 and TV5 do (there are no DoD:S bots available) so even if there's one or two, it's usually enough to bring others in.
And don't forget to add your name to the DoD:S friends list!

See you in the game.

Yes, I have been playing more source. My goal is to play at least two hours a week, to help out the server. However, I am starting to like source more and more. Its fun to consistently kill StrontiumDog. And evertime Stevo rockets me, I have to giggle.

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in tv1 almost every night. I get on between 17:30 and 18:00 ville time.
Most nights we will have between 8 to 15 peeps within 30 min. The steam friends list Is a great way to see when your ville buddies are on. Give it a shot, you don't have much to loose.

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.
Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr
Agent X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will add my name on the dod:s firends list, thanks for the suggestion.

Two nights in a row that the server was busy, had a blast last night as well. (I'm the guy that likes the MG..... I like throwing down suppresion fire ).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: