FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Adjusting class weapons

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Adjusting class weapons Reply with quote

I played on a server last night that had everyones health set to 80 so the garand was a one shot to the chest, and head, and the k98 was back too its one shot domination, and the classes like assualt had 2 grenades, and two smoke grenades. Pistols had 4 clips. Does anyone here no how you alter classes like that. They also had it set to black screen when you die like in scrim matches.

Admins any ideas have you seen anything on this??

The other classes were altered too either I got shot by an allied assault soldier that picked up a garand or you can give the pistol to the garand too??

Oddly it kinda felt more like old dod. If the bayonets, and rifle butts were back it would have been pretty close.

THe hAXis of evil
Mad-Hammer
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like the DoD.C mod. Search around the DoD forums and you might still be able to find a link to it.

When The Only Tool You Have Is A Hammer, Everything Else Looks Like A Nail....
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I just went back to the server, and played with all the classes. It is called a gore mod of some sort. A player blew up when I shot him with the panzershrek ...yeah literally blew up to pieces.

1. all classes get a pistol with 4 clips
2. Bazooka class has 9 clips for sidearm plus 1 grenade
3. Panzershrek class has 4 clips for sidearm plus 1 grenade
4. Assualt classes have two smoke grenades, and two regular grenades.
5. Snipers get one grenade
6. mgs get one grenade.

Now I am sure you can adjust this by preference, but the pistol with the rifles was great, and the way it sets everyones health to 80 makes the garand the same gun it used to be, and the k98 is back to it's one shot anywhere kills. Here is the I.P. if you want to check it out 207.210.238.192:27015
It seriously felt like old dod playing it, and a larger amount of players than usual were playing with rifles.

THe hAXis of evil
regis
Guild Noobie

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I love dod:s that mod or whatever was awesome. it was so much easier w/ the pistols as well as the nades.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: