FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Techno Trance
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> The Ville Radio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Smegma
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was funny

RIP- BlueRuler
Mike

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violent Pacifist wrote:
Check out http://www.digitallyimported.com for some good stuff Kami

Mike wrote:
FragFailure wrote:
Yuck I hate Trance

im with frag there

eeeewwwww techno

its just bump bump beep boop bop,repeat. sry i dont consider that music

Sorry, but you've heard some pretty bad techno then. Although I have to say I don't really think of it as music myself. It's techno. You don't say "I'm gonna play some good music" and pop in a techno CD. IMO it's a whole different style of feelings and listening habits. I like to listen to it when I'm relaxing, thinking--considering that it takes absolutely zero concentration to listen to, some of the tracks can be over an hour long, and yes, it does repeat (something about predictability in songs with no vocals (or very few) helps me think more easily)-- or just chilling in general.

It also depends on the type of sounds that you like to hear. I like fast-paced music, bass (percussion in general), high-pitched tones, and the altered voices you hear in vocal trance, so I'm basically a techno junkie.

Oh yeah, some people also like it cause it makes them feel good and see funny colors/pictures when they're on drugs, which is basically how it originated.

No, I don't do drugs.

I see your point on how it can relax you, I just find a bunch of electonical noises kinda annoying, but everyone had their own taste.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> The Ville Radio All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: