FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
OMG LONG GAME

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Natural Selection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: OMG LONG GAME Reply with quote

well me and a couple other in tv and around were in tv2 playing ns_hera and OMG was it long it was about a 2 hr game with the aliens winning in the begining and then under the command of MDK the marines coming back and sieging the living h*** out of us. once photobucket comes back up i will post some pics for u guys on how long it was and the scores

after about an hr and a half i started to lose it and mistake the 2nd attack for the skulk(begining unit) for the third attack and granted its 3 in the morning for me but im tired and my 2 liter of coke #Beer that i had at the begining of the match is now empty and im falling alseep at the comp. well im out gg to everyone who played and gn #Sleep

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Clay Pigeon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got there toward the end, and didnt stay too long. That was some of the worst turret spam that I have ever seen. I play NS aliased, so dont go saying "I didnt see you there, wtf are you talking about?!"
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NS on TV2?

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah sorry about the confusion stevo but i wasnt thinking after that long game...btw here are some pics at the end the one with the rines and me in the ready room was cause i hit the wrong button(f4 instead of f5) but it was only a few secs after that happened that we all died from siege...btw clay i know what you mean it was the only way the rines could beat us was with one huge turret farm...seriously they added on to their farm as they expanded

btw the end time of the game was 107.48

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Verman
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So long my hands were starting to cramp up.
Never seen such efficiency and speed in setting up turrets and sieges.
Well done to all involved.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Natural Selection All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: