FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
melee on the ville
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: melee on the ville Reply with quote

ok cpt keyes and i were playing tonight on tv1, and we were trying to have a melee fight. as usual it was very unsuccuessful. anyway we asked danno and he said to check out the forum. so i'm asking you all. would you all like the option to have a melee only map, or some option where melee could be turned on or off. go ahead and vote. and post any idea about melee stuff and maybe the admins will be so kind to adjust the servers.

Edit* ok i screwed up some of the poll now there are 2 of each thing. o well vote for ones that have already been voted i guess.

Last edited by [HALO]MasterChief on Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Smegma
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually like shooting peeps who come at me with shovel or knife it must be that indiana jones thing lol

can u clarify that racist shit that was going on between HALO]cpt keyes and t5,dod.iceman i must have missed something there
??

f@ck i voted wrong dam beers #Beer

RIP- BlueRuler
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx for vote anyway
no that iceman guy was just being a jerk. he said keyes was yelling at him. also said that keyes was being racist. but keyes didnt do any of that. i think the guy was just being a jerk. we all know keyes is a lovable guy who just talkes alot.
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey...i like melee only...as some can tell...btw...sorry if i am annoying with my talking...but ya...melee only adds a new dimension to dod...its not point and shoot...u need to dodge their swining shovel or knife and hit them...requires foot work...i dont mean we should have a server dedicated to melee...i just mean...modify a map to melee and just have at each other...for a change of pace.

Now on a totaly different note...that iceman incident, i do not know what that guy's problems were, but i had never said anything remotely insulting to him and he goes off on me calling me a racist and telling me to stop yelling...you can ask anyone in that server i had not said anything mean or nasty...all he did was insult me, matt(master_chief) and kurt(top1sgtburger) im sorry about that episode
Smegma
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no i was just asking because when i was there u said nothing racist but he kept going off on u to stop saying racist remakes thought my hearing was going or something

RIP- BlueRuler
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea...he was just being...shall we say a jerk?...just to be nice...im sorry about that...sorry if i get annoying too...just tell me and ill shut it:)
Kazebari
Official Mall Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh....I'm not sure melee only would be fair to higher pinged players....
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cmon and I were using our shovels last night on flash and had a blast.

I don't know about having a standing melee option but for sure a melee only event sounds great Much like the crowbarz warz on TFC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master chief you wouldn't happen to know a "Brandon Stone" would you?
Fred Astaire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember me somerandomguy and some other ppl were having a bayonet only war on caen and it was loads of fun.
Ryal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:45 pm    Post subject: point? Reply with quote

whats the point of meele only? half the time people run around with a shovel and knife n e way or bayonet. I dunno why you guys need a meele only option, besides blue already pokes me enough ..
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On dod_forsest you can always see me allies knifing everyone i got 32 american knife kills in 2 hours lol it was fun made some people kinda of mad continuley knifing them lol.

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
My Personal Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: point? Reply with quote

Ryal wrote:
besides blue already pokes me enough ..

TMI!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Kason Allen wrote:
Master chief you wouldn't happen to know a "Brandon Stone" would you?

nope

and thx for all the input guys.
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: point? Reply with quote

Ryal wrote:
whats the point of meele only? half the time people run around with a shovel and knife n e way or bayonet. I dunno why you guys need a meele only option, besides blue already pokes me enough ..

Well...the melee option allows for strict melee...and makes the melee part more fun, when you have melee only it filters out the, shal we say, weenies who hide in dark places and/or spawn camp and force them to get in your face to kill you. no more "that was an impossible shot" it just serves as 30 minutes where we can hold the mouse button down and run around hacking and slashing...for steam relief...combine that with all talk...and you have 30 minutes of pure fun...no "hax0rs" no campers and no <insert weapon here> "h00rs"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: