FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Resolution Problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: Resolution Problem Reply with quote

For whatever reason my in game resolutions changed to the lowest setting. I changed nothing just exited a game and went back in and they had changed. Went into my options to reset them and the resolution box was blank, empty. So I went searching and found a fix.

Quote:
Ok, first, I did some searching and no one else seems to have my problem, just errors with black screens and what not.

So.. When I start up my Counter-Strike game and go to Options > Video > Resolution (drop-down menu) there are no options to choose from. CS is stuck at 640/480 (or 800/600, whichever is the smallest the new Steam client can go to) and with no options in the Resolution menu I can't find a way to put it back to where it was.

I've reinstalled Steam a few times already and restarted my computer and all that but to no avail, there is still no way for me to change the game's resolution.

Solution:

Quote:
To get the resolution options back check the "Run game in window"option and wait for it to go windowed.

All of the resolution options should be back now and you can go fullscreen and have them all available!

If you dont wnat to run game in window just go back into options and unclick it while your in game. Resolutions will stay put.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: