Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

lf keys!

Post by jav » Sat May 07, 2011 7:37 pm

ima uncrate an unusual.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/javman
key for refined 1:1, 2 keys for german gonzilla, ask if you want something else.

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: lf keys!

Post by Zork Nemesis » Sat May 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Don't get your hopes up kid, i've unboxed close to 400 crates now, and still haven't gotten anything useful (though I have gotten a number of non-unsual hats that i've pawned off for other hats).

Supposivly, the wiki lists the Unusual hat drop rate around 1%. In my time playing since the Mann-conomy update, i've only seen TWO unusual unboxings during gameplay (abiscuit's flaming pillar, and plas' plasmatic bucket hat, which he gave away). I've opened so many of the damn things, spent somewhere near 1000 bucks on keys alone and all i've got to show for it is a pile of paints and a bunch of non-glowing hats.

Just a fair warning.

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.
In my experience, common sense isn't too common.

jav
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by jav » Sat May 07, 2011 10:00 pm

zork, the dream crusher 8)

i just feel lucky and i have too many crates for my liking

MateoTheBold!
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by MateoTheBold! » Sat May 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Zork Nemesis wrote:Don't get your hopes up kid, i've unboxed close to 400 crates now, and still haven't gotten anything useful ....
My condolences, good sir. :cry:

Have you unboxed 400, rather then trading for the unusual hat you want, due to enjoying the unboxing, or to support Valve?

Warpath Cup- FU-2011, FAIL 2012
Villeympics- BB 2011, USAHB 2012
Ville Cup- HK 2011, SNES 2012, :TIME: 2013, CTB 2014

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Sat May 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Well, it's like this, the only thing I have worth an unusual happens to be Max's Head, and I refuse to part with it. I won't pay someone 200+ dollars for one, since i've already blown close to 1000 on keys, and i'd rather the money go back to valve than some idiot who would probably spend the money on pot. Perhaps paying Valve for in-game content might give them the leg up they need to purchase the resources required to finish Half-Life 2: Ep3 already.

Though, I do have a thing for playing lotteries. While not so much the Powerball or anything, i'm a fan of scratch tickets, and in a way crates are a similar deal.

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.
In my experience, common sense isn't too common.