For the denizens of the Minecraft servers
Calculon000
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Villetopia Calcrail

Post by Calculon000 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:30 am

While this is probably a few weeks in the future, I thought I would start another overland rail system like the one I made back a few maps ago.

It would help with planning a lot if I had as much info as possible ahead of time where stations will be, so if you're interested in having a station near you, or if you explicitly don't want one, please post here with your coordinates. (Even if you think you're too far away from spawn.)

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Villetopia Calcrail

Post by Boss Llama » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:21 pm

I would love to have an above-ground rail. They're always such great ways to see the world! I'll get you my location information as soon as I can (I'm about 2km southwest of spawn).

-edit-

My location is -3300, 1300
-Boss Llama

Ixtab
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Ixtab » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:54 am

I wouldnt mind an overland rail, but I am pretty far away. 7434, -1406
I also have lots of iron if you want.

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:42 pm

If you'd be willing to put in a stop for me, you can find me at 1675, 79, -994. There's a big rock/gravel field that might make a good place for a stop a small distance to the southeast. If you put the plan into motion I can help build; I've got a few stacks of rail on hand I stripped from an abandoned mine and i'm also sitting on plenty of wood, stone, and iron at the moment.

I'm a little off the beaten path though. Inner's not too far south of my home but if you continue east-ish, Ixtab is actually the next person you'll run in to out there and he's a considerable distance off.

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.
In my experience, common sense isn't too common.