Operation: I'm on a Horse

For the denizens of the Minecraft servers
Guardian
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

Operation: I'm on a Horse

Post by Guardian » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:01 pm

So like the last server I think we should get everyone access to horses ASAP so we can scout out the surrounding area and everyone can find the biomes they want. To do that we need 2 things, saddles and horses.

For Saddles the only renewable source of them is fishing so I’m going to create an afk fishing farm at spawn again. I’ll try to work on putting clearer instructions then last time but it’s kinda hard to explain how it works. I’ll probably try to finish it tonight so I can afk while I go to work and earn us a bunch of saddles.
-I may need more Iron when I get on today, so dropping some off at spawn would be appreciated.

For horses, there’s some plains I found nearby we can probably rope a couple to spawn then breed them until we have enough community horses for everyone. We already found some carrots to grow so breeding shouldn’t be an issue.

P.S. (for the record the F11 trick is just pushing F11 while holding right click then letting go so the game thinks your holding right click when you aren’t).