MrBlah
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

The Block Bazaar

Post by MrBlah » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:09 am

Have you ever been low on cobble? sand? iron? coal? even dirt? or wood? Have you ever had too much cobble? Too much sand? Too much coal? Well, you have come to the right place then.

The Block Bazaar is where you can come to purchase and sell your goods. So, if you have blocks for sale, post what you have and post what you are looking for in return. Blocks have been known to be traded for other blocks, sometimes even forum points, and yes, even TF2 scrap metal.

Now, if you want to see this thread not full of posts saying "Hey so-and-so, I will trade you." Which will in turn make it much easier to buy and sell, then please only make 1 post, and just edit it accordingly with your current stock of items, if you have any or want any. Please remember to tell everyone whether you are on Stevo's server(A triforce and a 13minute sky rail) or Dog's server(lots of bridges). Please list the price per stack or per individual unit(like a single diamond, for example). To respond to someone's post, contact them in game or send them a PM here on the forum. Please see my post as an example.

MrBlah's advertisement of sale:
Stevo's Server, I DO NOT DELIVER

Selling:
TNT - 5,000 forum points per stack of 64
Cobble - 50 forum points per stack of 64, quantities limited
Arrows - 200 forum points per stack of 64
Cloth - 1000 forum points per stack of 64, quantities limited
Coal - 350 forum points per stack of 64, quantities limited
Iron ingots - 5000 forum points per stack of 64

If I do not have the current amount you are looking for, I will sell you all of my stock and check back in with you later when I have replenished.
If you wish to trade with TF2 scrap metal, please inquire within. I do not have a pressing want or need of it, but it does not mean I will not take it.

Buying:
Sand - 27 stacks = 1 small chest worth. I need lots of sand.
I consider a stack of 64 sand to be worth 100 forum points, so use that conversion to determine how much your sand is worth compared to my offerings.

All Prices are subject to change at any time.
Last edited by MrBlah on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Eater of Potatoes, since 2008.

I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.
― Neil deGrasse Tyson

chaffe[seagreens]
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: The Block Bazaar

Post by chaffe[seagreens] » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:34 am

blah....i have sand....I'm just north of the eye of sauron(sp) about a 5 min walk north of spawn...
I am interested in some tnt and some iron...lets make a deal!