Re: Stats changes

Post by Dog » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Ingame Chat/Hud

rank [skill, points, place (to all)] Current Position
kpd [kdratio, kdeath (to all)] Total Player Statistics
session [session_data (to all)] Current Session Statistics
top10 [top5, top20] Top-Players in the ranking
next Players ahead in the ranking
gameme_auto clear|start|end|kill command Auto-Command on specific event (on death, roundstart, roundend)
gameme_display 0|1 Enable or disable displaying console events
gameme_chat 0|1 Enable or disable the displaying of global chat events (if enabled)

CastleDoctrine
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by CastleDoctrine » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Hooray for fresh starts. :lol:

Keep up the good work Dog.

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:06 pm

I don't see anything major missing, however, I would like to point out that there doesn't appear to be awards pertaining to the Golden Wrench, Gunslinger Combo Punch, any taunt kill besides that of the Gunslinger, or Horseless Headless Horseman's Headtaker, though there's an award for the Saxxy. Many of the awards are also using default names (Ubersawer? That's so corny I could make popcorn), there's also a couple of awards that either don't make sense or aren't clear of their meaning (Absolutely Stunning, Hungry Heavy (doesn't distinguish what's consumed), Most Improved Player, no distinguishing extinguish awards, and Spy Power)

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.
In my experience, common sense isn't too common.

BisonJerk
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BisonJerk » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Dog: is there command syntax such that I can look-up someone else's rank?
i.e. "rank Dog"

somedude
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by somedude » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:52 pm

I like the look of the new stats server. Thanks for doing that dog.

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Zork Nemesis wrote:I don't see anything major missing, however, I would like to point out that there doesn't appear to be awards pertaining to the Golden Wrench, Gunslinger Combo Punch, any taunt kill besides that of the Gunslinger, or Horseless Headless Horseman's Headtaker, though there's an award for the Saxxy. Many of the awards are also using default names (Ubersawer? That's so corny I could make popcorn), there's also a couple of awards that either don't make sense or aren't clear of their meaning (Absolutely Stunning, Hungry Heavy (doesn't distinguish what's consumed), Most Improved Player, no distinguishing extinguish awards, and Spy Power)

GameMe doesn't have as many events as HLStatsX:CE but we can add them

Please make a list with accompanying points and I can add them.

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:20 pm

One value worth editing is the that for dropping intel. Both an intel pick-up and an intel-drop are the 10 presently, so there are no points for helping move the intel. I believe previously a pick-up was 10, and a drop was -9, so there was a net 1 gain.
-Boss Llama

Zork Nemesis
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Zork Nemesis » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Going off our old stats system, if there's a way to distinguish:

Extinguished Player (Scout, Pyro, Engineer, Medic, Sniper) - 1 Point (that's 5 different categories) (the current system mashes them together)
Ate a Sandvich - 0 (while this is already in the new system, it's registering when I eat Fishcakes)
Ate a Buffalo Steak - 0
Ate a Fishcake (if able to be distinguished from Dalokohs) - 0
Hit by Train - 0
Hit by Sawblade (on the rare occasion that Sawmill is loaded) - 0
Killed Ubercharged Medic - 10 points
Used own Teleporter - 0
Destroyed own (Sentry, Dispenser, Teleporter) - -5 points (sentry), -2 points (dispenser, teleporter) (Mini-sentries should not be factored in as recycling them is part of their main strategy)

Kills with Golden Wrench, Headtaker, Taunt Attacks, Gunslinger Triple Punch, Telefrag, World, Player - Kill Awards based on victim's score (these are listed without associated daily awards, Player kills should not be given value)

I also suggest that Airshots should be removed, as many cases will register when they weren't or aren't (for example, back then the War update was released, I got Caber Toss by killing someone with a single grenade). Medic killed should also be removed, who cares about killing random medics.

I'm sure there's more, i'll pick through it later.

This is hard to be cool and suave while being informative at the same time. Goddamn my coolness.
In my experience, common sense isn't too common.

One_Medic_Army
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by One_Medic_Army » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:45 pm

Zork Nemesis wrote:Medic killed should also be removed, who cares about killing random medics.
You'd be surprised.
ImageImage
VIEW CONTENT:

BisonJerk
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by BisonJerk » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:54 pm

I've noticed that the settings don't distinguish between Engie buildings being destroyed by players and being cleaned up at the end of a round.

For example: It's a little aggravating that when I win on a point capture match, I lose points because I still had buildings standing which the game cleaned up to start the next round.

TheCarpe
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by TheCarpe » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Zork Nemesis wrote:Going off our old stats system, if there's a way to distinguish:

Extinguished Player (Scout, Pyro, Engineer, Medic, Sniper) - 1 Point (that's 5 different categories) (the current system mashes them together)
Ate a Sandvich - 0 (while this is already in the new system, it's registering when I eat Fishcakes)
Ate a Buffalo Steak - 0
Ate a Fishcake (if able to be distinguished from Dalokohs) - 0
Hit by Train - 0
Hit by Sawblade (on the rare occasion that Sawmill is loaded) - 0
Killed Ubercharged Medic - 10 points
Used own Teleporter - 0
Destroyed own (Sentry, Dispenser, Teleporter) - -5 points (sentry), -2 points (dispenser, teleporter) (Mini-sentries should not be factored in as recycling them is part of their main strategy)

Kills with Golden Wrench, Headtaker, Taunt Attacks, Gunslinger Triple Punch, Telefrag, World, Player - Kill Awards based on victim's score (these are listed without associated daily awards, Player kills should not be given value)

I also suggest that Airshots should be removed, as many cases will register when they weren't or aren't (for example, back then the War update was released, I got Caber Toss by killing someone with a single grenade). Medic killed should also be removed, who cares about killing random medics.

I'm sure there's more, i'll pick through it later.
Pretty sure the old system counted all the Heavy edibles as a Sandvich. The reason we have "Destroyed Own" penalties is because before we had them, we had Engineers would would sit right outside spawn and build and destroy hordes of equipment near the resupply to farm stat points. Sad but true. Mini-Sentries are built to be destroyed, they should receive the same penalty if you blow them up yourself.

As for a bonus for killing a Medic, that's one of the best things you can do to help your team, definitely worth an extra point.
Heck's Kitchen - TVC'08 & '11 ** The Axecutioners - TVC'09 ** Hale's Angels - TVC'10 ** CCCP - TVC'12 ** Ville Cuppin' Cakes - TVC'13 ** TheCarpetbaggers - TVC'14 CHAMPIONS

Boss Llama
Site Admin
Site Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Boss Llama » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:20 pm

Zork Nemesis wrote:Medic killed should also be removed, who cares about killing random medics.
Gah???
TheCarpe wrote:As for a bonus for killing a Medic, that's one of the best things you can do to help your team, definitely worth an extra point.
What Carpe said.
-Boss Llama

crimsonshootingstar
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by crimsonshootingstar » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:38 pm

As a professional medic hunter I can vouch for the importance of killing every single one of them. If giving out points is what it takes to bring an end to them then i vote yes.

"A shooting star doesn't have a past. It burns like a flame and then is gone before your eyes. That's my kind of life."

Flaming Cheese Wheel
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by Flaming Cheese Wheel » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Don't forget killing Engies.

One_Medic_Army
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by One_Medic_Army » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:23 am

Flaming Cheese Wheel wrote:Don't forget killing Engies.
Not nearly as important as killing dispensers.
Any chance for killing a lvl3 dispenser being worth more than 2 pts?
Killing a lvl3 dispenser does alot more in the long run than killing a lvl3 gun.
ImageImage
VIEW CONTENT: