Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

please don't flame me - Sacramento Area Lan Fest

Post by spm97 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:53 pm

All,
I went to this last year and had a blast. Here are the details for the next one:

Intel LAN Fest Sacramento Summer 2008
Intel LAN Fest is coming back to Sacramento for a third time bigger and better!

Intel LAN Fest Sacramento Summer 2008 will be a 32-hour, 150-seat LAN taking place June 7 - 8 2008 (Saturday 10a.m. - Sunday 6p.m.) at the Intel Folsom campus.

At the Intel LAN Fest Sacramento Summer 2008 there's something for everyone. Feel like taking a challenge? Come play against some the best gamers in the area at one of our tournaments. Want to take it easy? Kick back and play with your friends in the BYOC area, take part in our fun contests or spend time in our lounge area where we'll have several casual games like Guitar Hero and Wii. As always, there will be extreme prizes and as well as goody bags with some sweet swag just for attending!

Contact us:

For questions, suggestions and comments please email lanfest@intel.com
For assistance with registration issues, refunds, and BYOC seats, please open a Support Ticket
For the latest updated, news, and discussions, also check out the Intel LAN Fest Sacramento Summer 2008 Forums
BYOC Ticket fees will be priced at a special "early bird" price of $30 until May 30th 11:59pm PST. On May 31st, BYOC Ticket fees will increase to $35. Don't delay! Save some cash!

Spam