I Was A Teenage Zombie

Join TheVille's best fun-loving zombie experts as they reduce the number of infected!
DeafOfficeWorker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Ville Awards

Loading…

I Was A Teenage Zombie

Post by DeafOfficeWorker » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:55 am

I'm the guy that makes other gamers scream "rtfm." I don't want to read the instructions...I want to play! This usually means that I'm the "idiot" who requires, at best, sarcastic direction. :roll: The last such incident involved The Ship, a burning flare...and, subsequently, a lot of burning villuns. *cough :oops:

*If any game has demanded the squad mentality, it's ZP:S. It's very difficult to be 1337 in this game without backup.

*The zombie vision ("f" key) is essential for proper targeting. It's not necessary for zombies to attack the "infected;" however, obviously shying away from a survivor will tip off his teammates.

*The flashlight is useful for identifying "turned" survivors in dark corridors. Otherwise, shut it off. The zombies notice this right away.

**This is more of a request. When spawned as survivor, do not horde weapons or ammo. It slows your rate of movement, and frustrates other players. If you know where the weapons/ammo/armor are *located, share this information with your teammates. That's something you won't find in the manual. Aside from that, strategically speaking, you do not have eight arms thereby making it impossible to...

I had to have this pointed out to me (in a polite and encouraging manner) during a game. I was in loot mode. :ik:

*"Whitey" is a valuable weapon for the zombies. He should be protected, and given the opportunity to attack/infect.

*The survivors weapons can be utilized to conserve ammo to last the round without causing too much anxiety. Pistols for long range, shotties/ARs for medium...

*There are a few melee weapons that are devastating. :ik:
[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/pootleshooter/kpsdow.gif[/img]