Forum rules
Join the Left4DoD Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/left4dod
Aardvark Ratnick
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Updates?

Post by Aardvark Ratnick » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:34 pm

When, if ever, are we going to get updates to fix the numerous issues with the game? The Ladder reset was start but I kind of thought that would be an after thought. It is very frustrating playing now. Overall game performance is sub par from previous versions. Bot mechanics are erratic and unbalanced especially after allies win 2 or 3 times. It has been a year. There has been no communication about any changes that might or might not be in the works. I keep playing in the hopes that one day I will log on and things will be better. Is hope all in vain? Has the game been abandoned? It seems like Valve has abandoned Day of Defeat and the source engine. I haven't seen a bug fix targeted at the source engine in months let alone Day of Defeat. Is this the cause of lack of updates for L4dod?

Gizanked
Server Admin
Server Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Updates?

Post by Gizanked » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Paging Dr. Strontium
http://www.tf2items.com/id/evagizanked
the artist formerly known as Replica

the creeper
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Updates?

Post by the creeper » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:58 am

The server does need some work done to it. I don't find it unplayable at all, but it is a lot more intense than it used to be. I personally do not like the twin or 3 say Grey Dudes in the same spot at all. If you happen to come across the Emo, you are gone unless you get a head shot first try. While i like the concept of the Hell Spawn i think the flame effect lasts a tad too long. I have been getting asked a lot by players why we don't have the other maps anymore. A lot of us regulars would love to see Santos and Anvil come back. They were favored by most. I know Dog must be very busy but we are all eagerly awaiting something.
Creeper