Rico[CotC]
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Coop server strangeness, maybe.

Post by Rico[CotC] » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:59 pm

I don't know if this issue has come up before, but I found something odd today about drops.

1.) red health box drops are less (Infected drops bile, which does nothing)

2.) zombie bile doesn't actually do anything.

3.) zombies sometimes appear out of nowhere.

We were on the map that begins where you are in the water near a landing craft (I always forget the name of that) and I was holding the bridge. There was a person in the building behind covering me. I was standing on the sandbags near the flag, and killing zombies that came from the fountain spawn area and either around the building corner past the tank or down in the water. My scan of the area was ~2 seconds. The person covering my back in the building said that the zombie that killed me "just appeared" and was not one off the zombies that teleports or is teleported, it was just a regular zombie. There were no Grey Dudes anywhere near, and no green teleport trail.

I've seen zombies just disappear before, but have never seen them just "appear".

I don't know if I have ever seen the zombie tracking effect work with the bile, BTW.

Si-Lad
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Re: Coop server strangeness, maybe.

Post by Si-Lad » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:20 pm

The bile only works on the other servers and works very well. Handy stuff when running to cap a flag.

Zombies that just disappear are normally zombies that have been spawned by the grey dude and he is spawning them again somewhere else (at least I think thats right)

Did the infected one kill you on the bridge. I have had the same thing happen to me. After round starts I go to bridge, nade the end and shoot the ones across by the arch coming towards the bridge and about 5 seconds later the infected one is giving my back a shave .. :lol: :x

Ahh red health boxes. I have forgot what they look like :D :P

Dog
Server Ops
Server Ops

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Dog » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Si has it right.

Bile is effective sometimes. I'll look at it because I noticed it sometimes doesn't work.

Red Health boxes - see Survival mode :lol:

Rico[CotC]
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Loading…

Post by Rico[CotC] » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Si-Lad wrote:The bile only works on the other servers and works very well. Handy stuff when running to cap a flag.

Zombies that just disappear are normally zombies that have been spawned by the grey dude and he is spawning them again somewhere else (at least I think thats right)

Did the infected one kill you on the bridge. I have had the same thing happen to me. After round starts I go to bridge, nade the end and shoot the ones across by the arch coming towards the bridge and about 5 seconds later the infected one is giving my back a shave .. :lol: :x

Ahh red health boxes. I have forgot what they look like :D :P
No, it was a regular old zombie - Pestilence Pete or something. And yes, I do love the zombie tracking function of both the blood and the bile. That's the best part about those drops, IMO.