WoW Trading Card Game

A place to discuss other games such as World of Warcraft, BF2 or Red Orchestra
Mal.TVR
Villun
Villun

Ville Awards

WoW Trading Card Game

Post by Mal.TVR » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:07 pm

So I bought one of the Starter Decks for the WoW trading card game, cuz I was curious about it. I've played card games before like Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic: The Gathering, so I got suckered in.

The game seems alright, but I have to try and play it against someone first. I'm more interested in the secret loots you can get ingame by registering the special points cards you get and turning in those points.

So far, the coolest things you can get are a trinket that turns you into an ogre, allowing you to do the ogre dance and everything. A second trinket allows you to shoot off fireworks and stuff, but its worth 10,000 points, and it seems that you get 100 points per card you register online, and theres only one card in a pack. Thats 100 boosters. The Ogre trinket is 25,000 points so 250 boosters. Like gross, thats way too much money spent on cards. And the third cool thing is a sweet looking tabard. Its 2000 points, so I may eventually get that. I'll be suckered into getting the neat little thigns like that.

Anyone else look into this card game?

E.T. EddieTorrez
Villun
Villun

Games Played

Ville Awards

Post by E.T. EddieTorrez » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:35 am

A friend of mine was wanted to look into it but I'd personally rather just play magic.
[size=100][b][color=red]Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for Sega[/color][/b][/size]