- Jonathin - Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:18 am
Aksi thanks Dig or whomever for fixing the player indicator for TV5
- belak - Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:08 pm
TV7 just lost a bunch. Let's get it going again!
- kkpyro - Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:00 pm
OOoooo, LonelyTentacle. Great idea. Maybe we can get Zookie on board, she loves that map too!
- black_and_blue - Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:15 pm
OK, let's try this TV7 seed one more time.
- rumplenose - Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:40 pm
tv7 repeat seed?
- LonelyTentacle - Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:38 pm
Haha I love horrible maps. Nightmare would make a great hide and seek map, its so random! Great fun today
- kkpyro - Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:29 pm
LOL! There's always at least one person who likes those random maps...I never mind spending the time to play it, it's fun! Thanks for joining Sunday Night Maps!
- Jonathin - Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:28 pm
That was terrible.
- kkpyro - Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:51 pm
TV2 in 10 minutes! Maps you love to hate!
- black_and_blue - Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:34 pm
We're working on a TV7 seed now.
- Jonathin - Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:19 pm
Is TV5 down?
- Snidely Whiplash - Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:42 pm
are we gonna play some dustbowl today?
- kkpyro - Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:10 pm
The lineup for tonight's Sunday Night Maps is cp_castle2, ctf_nightmare, cp_granary, ctf_hallofdeath, cp_labor. Join us @ 7pm Ville time!
- Zork Nemesis - Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:44 am
While that's true, people dodging autobalance don't always trigger another autobalance by going spectate if it only leaves the team with a one-player disadvantage.
- Supreveio - Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:18 am
There is that server variable they added a couple of months ago: mp_spectators_restricted. Blocks players joining spectator if doing so would trigger autobalance
- Snidely Whiplash - Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:16 am
sometimes it is necessary for certain players to avoid the autobalance or we will end up with a stacked server more often
- Gizanked - Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:13 am
Because I was talking about that in TS the other night.
- Zork Nemesis - Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:21 am
I really wish there was a system we could implement that would stop people from switching teams/to spectate to dodge autobalance.
- Scorch - Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:48 pm
tv6 is dead if anyone is available
Global News Flash... Events and Activities
Sunday Sunday Sunday August 24 We will be bringing back SUNDAY NIGHT MAP NIGHTHere's your chance to enjoy all of our maps. We are planning on running down the list. With the exception of Dustbowl and Warpath.
You can get them here. Sorted by date, starting with Lazytown. See you there starting at 7 VST 8,7,6,5 pm est, cst, mnt, pst,
First maps up tonight are cp_shock, cp_castle, cp_mach2, cp_avantiville Read full article
In total there are 16
users online :: 7 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 319
on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 pm
Registered users: belak
, Google [Bot]
There have been 85 Villuns active over the last 24 hours: sgt stutter
, John Doe
, Clay Pigeon
, jim beam
, Kilgore Trout
, Alizée Fan
, Bronze Fox
, The Domer
, Zork Nemesis
, Will T.
, Perfect Villain
, Snidely Whiplash
, Vi Deo
Total posts 411696
| Total topics 25906
| Total members 3170
| Our newest member bngxky
Activity over the last 24 hours | New Posts 22
| New Topics 2
| New users 0