- Zork Nemesis - Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:20 am
Ugh, I hate when that happens. I don't clean my computer as often as I should be and any time I go in there my mouth ends up tasting funny for a couple hours.
- Larry - Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:46 pm
I think it was from 1998.
- Soltan - Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:07 pm
Dust filters would have saved you the hassle.
- Larry - Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:59 pm
I was cleaning out a old PC and covered myself in dust. I can taste it.
- Checkm8 - Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 pm
we got about 6 inches, baby...... giggity
- Soltan - Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:08 pm
73 today. Should be 79 on Saturday.
- <eVa>mlite - Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:59 am
60 yesterday then dropped to 19 with 6in of sleet and snow. Today it's going to be a balmy 19f.
- Deslock - Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:44 am
-2F right now. Supposed to be 40F on saturday.
- Snidely Whiplash - Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:00 pm
anybody use a crusader's crossbow? I have a festive one for you
- bigern - Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:24 pm
people with language on tv6
- Larry - Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:06 pm
It's suppose to be 60 tomorrow. I'm not sure what reality is anymore.
- <eVa>mlite - Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:29 pm
I agree with that as well Checkm8.
- Checkm8 - Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:06 pm
Man, daytiime running lights are a dumb invention. Too many people on the highway forget to turn their headlights on and their taillights are not illuminated! Grrrrrr.......
- <eVa>mlite - Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:10 pm
Right now we have about a 1/4in of sleet. And are expecting 2-6 inches of snow to cover the sleet.
- LonelyTentacle - Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:19 pm
I miss ganking farm bots, but then they decided it was easier to just pilfer people's account info and steal their gold instead
- <eVa>mlite - Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:07 pm
Ladeee I can send this train wreck of a weather system back your way, Lord knows we don't want it here!
- LadeeeDuke - Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:57 pm
Okay, I want to know who opened the flood gates today?! On a similar note, anyone got an ark I can borrow, could use it for all this water. (When it freezes, I will use it to do major sledding.)
- BlackHawk - Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:17 am
And then the hampster exploded....
- John Doe - Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:01 pm
No OT for me!
- metacide - Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:05 pm
saving graces is my saving grace
- c4ridw3n - Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:48 pm
hahaha... nice recovery there, Metacide
- metacide - Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:31 pm
Or gold farmers of any nationality really.
In total there are 9
users online :: 3 registered, 1 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 319
on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 pm
Registered users: Google [Bot]
There have been 65 Villuns active over the last 24 hours: Dog
, sgt stutter
, John Doe
, jim beam
, Kilgore Trout
, Boss Llama
, Bronze Fox
, The Domer
, Zork Nemesis
, the creeper
, Will T.
, Maple Man
, Emily Brontësaurus
, Elanor The Fair
Total posts 416478
| Total topics 26286
| Total members 3194
| Our newest member loulou31
Activity over the last 24 hours | New Posts 28
| New Topics 2
| New users 0