- Zork Nemesis - Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:18 pm
I love how one of the top rated guides for TF2 is just a recipie for chocolate chip cookies.
- Clay Pigeon - Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:04 pm
my old 570 is still holding its own
- LonelyTentacle - Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:57 pm
Hmm..that is tempting to replace my integrated graphics card
- Soltan - Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:33 pm
Yeah, the new 980 seems to have triggered a fire sale on video cards.
- Alizée Fan - Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:09 pm
If anybody happens to be in the market for a high-end graphics card, NewEgg is having the biggest sale I think I've seen on such things - can get an EVGA GTX780 for nearly $200 below normal.
- Inner - Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:27 am
okay, seems better now. yay?
- Inner - Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:13 am
At least 2 of us can't logon to any multiplayer MC server
Microsoft what have you done?
- Supreveio - Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:42 am
It was probably a bad idea to let literally everyone be a Curator.
- The Domer - Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:54 am
You're into a lot of weird stuff Zork, that sounds like a reasonable recommendation.
- Zork Nemesis - Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:53 am
Steam, why are you recommending me to some Korean group where curators are concerned?
- malkazar - Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:29 pm
Come join our madness in TV6 Yo know you wan tyo and it would make MAebelle proud!
- rumplenose - Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:21 pm
dang that is funny eumoria!
- eumoria - Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:03 pm
- ADevilishPotato - Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:48 pm
tv7 still needs help seeding....
- kkpyro - Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:02 pm
- Flash - Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:52 pm
Need help seeding 7!
- eumoria - Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:50 pm
Monday Night Warpath in 10 minutes if anyone is into that
- Supreveio - Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:30 pm
And a Quake RPG wouldn't be too out of the question. They made a Doom RPG after all. Though I guess they wouldn't be able to reuse sprites from Doom and Wolfenstein for that one so maybe not.
- Supreveio - Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:29 pm
Quake 1 and Quake 2 had stories. Kind of. Quake 1's was pretty much Doom's story, but with eldritch horrors instead of demons from hell. Quake 2's was about aliens or something. Quake 3 was basically "supreme beings took a bunch of warriors from across the universe and made them fight". Quake 4 continues where Quake 2 left off.
- eumoria - Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:21 pm
I think the story went: Shoot the bad guys. They bad.
Global News Flash... Events and Activities
Sunday Sunday Sunday August 24 We will be bringing back SUNDAY NIGHT MAP NIGHTHere's your chance to enjoy all of our maps. We are planning on running down the list. With the exception of Dustbowl and Warpath.
You can get them here. Sorted by date, starting with Lazytown. See you there starting at 7 VST 8,7,6,5 pm est, cst, mnt, pst,
First maps up tonight are cp_shock, cp_castle, cp_mach2, cp_avantiville Read full article
In total there are 22
users online :: 14 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 319
on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 pm
Registered users: <eVa>mlite
, Perfect Villain
, Zork Nemesis
There have been 86 Villuns active over the last 24 hours: sgt stutter
, John Doe
, Clay Pigeon
, jim beam
, Kilgore Trout
, Alizée Fan
, Bronze Fox
, The Domer
, Zork Nemesis
, Will T.
, Perfect Villain
, Vi Deo
, Cheese Box
Total posts 411734
| Total topics 25910
| Total members 3170
| Our newest member bngxky
Activity over the last 24 hours | New Posts 30
| New Topics 4
| New users 0