- Zork Nemesis - Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:12 am
This is the current state of TF2: I got votekicked from a pub because I called out someone for teleporter griefing on Frontier.
- Checkm8 - Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:42 pm
Sir.. please fill be a bowl of bacon with some lightly sprinkled salad on top.
- John Doe - Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:29 pm
much better than warm beer and cold chili
- <eVa>mlite - Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:23 pm
Nothing like a cold brew and a warm bowl of chili.
- John Doe - Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:50 pm
Wake up Will its only a dream, you will have to do everything over again once you are awake.
- Will T. - Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:29 pm
It's not even Noon:30, and I've finished my major errands for the day. Is this too good to be true?
- John Doe - Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:44 am
ok drinking my coffee now, the morning seems a little better now.
- John Doe - Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:54 am
I hate mornings.
- <eVa>mlite - Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:17 am
Guess I left to early then.
- John Doe - Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:45 am
we had 3, well 4 people including me on the Minecraft Server tonight, wow was it crowded
- Will T. - Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:49 am
I just spent 2 hours moving heavy furniture to install a cable box for my bedroom TV. I hurt everywhere. But soon I'll be able to watch TV in my bedroom!
- Boss Llama - Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:10 pm
Always pleasant. If it makes you feel any better, I got hit by a credit card fraudster today and had to cancel my debit card, and spend the next couple days on the phone with the bank disputing charges
- Checkm8 - Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:40 pm
Hopefully the lawyer fees didn't cost more than the trouble getting everything back!
- Inner - Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:45 pm
- Flash - Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:40 pm
Arrrgggg, just need to vent! Had to get an attorney involved to get money back from a contractor we paid who never did he work. Agreed to just take $900 of the $1350 deposit and still got cussed and yelled at by him when collecting...
- YoullNeverWalkAlone - Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:31 pm
Why didn't you all tell me that XCOM was so fun?
- Larry - Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:24 am
@MLite I broke the plastic part off, with the little plug still inside, I eventually took a screwdriver and twisted it out.
- Zork Nemesis - Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:20 am
Oh hey, there's a steam sale going on.
- <eVa>mlite - Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:08 pm
Also 20-30 minute naps are awesome.
- <eVa>mlite - Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:07 pm
So if you broke off the gas cap... wouldn't that mean you could have stopped and filled up first?
- Larry - Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:20 pm
Whoops, broke off the gas cap on my jeep. Luckily I had enough in the tank to drive to autozone to get a new one. Yikes.
In total there are 11
users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 319
on Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:52 pm
Registered users: Google [Bot]
There have been 40 Villuns active over the last 24 hours: Mad-Hammer
, John Doe
, !B a T m A n!
, Boss Llama
, The Domer
, Zork Nemesis
, Will T.
Total posts 422539
| Total topics 26723
| Total members 3230
| Our newest member Dengak
Activity over the last 24 hours | New Posts 10
| New Topics 2
| New users 0